Root cause analysis to determine the origin of cracks in the roofs of salt tanks and definition of proposals for improvement and solution of the problem.
- Tank inspection (visual inspection, thickness measurement, identification of areas with internal corrosion using MRUT methodology, temperature control and measurement in hot areas of the tank)
- Operating data analysis according to DCS
- Thermal-structural simulation under standard operating conditions
- Assessment against fatigue and thermal shocks
- Tank simulation during the warm-up process
- Assessment of foundation settlements in tank structural behavior
- Vibration assessment in piping systems
- Corrosion assessment due to air tank contamination.
- Cracking Assessment (SCC).
- Chemical analysis of salts
- Identification of mechanical risk associated with vibrations in connections
- Identification of mechanical risk in piping due to the effect of settlements
- Identification of mechanical risk due to the preheating process
- Identification of mechanical hazard due to vibrations