CHIEF DESIGN ENGINEER
Join an engineering company internationally recognized for its high specialization, where the development of people, innovation, technical excellence and commitment to the client are a fundamental part of its DNA.
We are a global engineering and consulting company whose portfolio of capabilities, services and proprietary technologies is aimed at providing high-value cross-cutting solutions in industrial projects, critical assets or engineering products.
CADE will be part of a highly specialized team, motivated and committed, developing engineering solutions in Energy, Solar Thermal and Renewable, Oil & Gas, Industrial Production, equipment or heavy industry.
Oficina de Madrid / Oficinas centrales en Albacete
Cade Soluciones de Ingenieria, S.L. a company dedicated to advanced design, engineering and consulting services for new and operating equipment and plants, we are looking for a Chief Design Engineer, Design Manager, Lead Design Engineer
- Chief Design Engineer, Design Manager, Lead Design Engineer
- Albacete, Spain – Madrid, Spain
- Fixed + Bonus
Key duties and responsibilities
- Provide effective leadership to a multidisciplinary CAD team.
- Assume the responsibility of the “go-to person” for all 3D CAD modeling and draughting issues.
- Produce design concepts, 3D models, and detailed drawings.
- Orient, train, and check the draughting work of engineers and CAD draughters.
- Develop and promote the use of CAD / PLM best practices.
- Administration of CAD and PLM software
Skills & Experience
- You will have qualifications in either Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or CAD/CAE.
- Proficient with both 2D & 3D CAD.
- You will have extensive Mechanical, Electrical, and Product Design/ Modification experience, ideally bespoke equipment. (e.g. Machinery, Pressure Vessels, Process Equipment, heavy equipment, Cranes, Railway equipment)
- A strong understanding of the design process, design research, prototyping, and manufacturing processes.
- Clear leadership qualities and demonstrated success in change management.
- Ideally Project Management background (PMI/PMBOK), preferable Agile competencies (e.g. Scrum, Lean, XP…).
- Quality procedures and Industrialization knowledge.