We are redefining how things are done in industrial plant projects.
Piping Design is a critical component of engineering projects and process plants. The science of piping engineering involves developing efficient piping processes that safely transport fluids and gases across industrial plants. Optimally designed piping system can enhance the use of space, ease its construction, simplify maintenance and accessbility and improve the overall performance of piping systems.
CADE delivers full piping engineering services including:
2D / 3D Design:
- Hydraulic design (flow, velocities, pressure drop)
- Piping specification (materials, pipe schedule, rating of elements)
- Insulation. Thermal losses
- 2D/ 3D Piping Routing and modeling
- Piping lists
- Mechanical design (thickness calculation) according to ASME B31.1 / B31.3 / EN13480, etc.
- Isometric drawings for construction
- Bill of materials / quantities.
- As-Built design
- Piping Flexibility analysis according to ASME B31.1/B31.3 / EN 13480
- Supports design (type and position)
- Buried pipes
- Check of allowable loads on nozzles (pumps, static equipment, etc.) as per WRC-107
- Dynamic analysis (Modal, Harmonic)
Advanced Piping Flexibility Analysis (Finite Element Analysis)
- Determination of SIF (stress intensification factor)according to B31J for special geometries not covered by ASME B31.1/B31.3
- Great diameter or rectangular ducts/pipes when Eigen Buckling failure mode analysis is required
- Special transitions pieces (rectangular/ circular)
- Special supports design
- Creep range design/operation
- Cyclic loads. Fatigue analysis