Quality Management System, Environment and R + D + i
Integrated Management <Policy
The Management of CADE SOLUCIONES DE INGENIERÍA, S.L. (hereinafter CADE) being aware of the importance that quality, good environmental management, continuous innovation and computer security systems have in the current and future business environment, wants to achieve through the implementation of a Management System of Integrated according to the standards UNE-EN ISO 9001: 2015, UNE- EN ISO 14001: 2015, for the provision of services in “EXPERT ENGINEERING AND CONSULTING”, generally focused on three fields of action “PROCESS EQUIPMENT / INDUSTRIAL PLANTS / DEVELOPMENT AND INNOVATION OF PRODUCT AND TECHNOLOGY ”whose scope of standards is:
“EXPERT ENGINEERING AND CONSULTING FOR PROCESS EQUIPMENT AND INDUSTRIAL PLANTS, PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGY FOR THE ENERGY AND INDUSTRIAL SECTOR”
Additionally, CADE, through an R & D management system based on the UNE166002: 2014 standard, integrated with the rest of the systems, provides internal or external services of:
“R + D IN PRODUCTION PROCESS TECHNOLOGIES, RENEWABLE TECHNOLOGIES AND ENERGY STORAGE”
The Integrated Management Policy establishes the position of the Management and of each CADE person in relation to their responsibility related to the Integrated Management System.
CADE’s Management makes the decision to develop and publicly disseminate its Statement of Integrated Management Policy, which, from now on, will be part of the activities carried out by the company.
To adapt to the current and future needs of all interested parties (employees, clients, suppliers, collaborators…) and promote continuous improvement, CADE acquires the commitment to provide an Integrated Management service focused on full customer satisfaction.
The basic concepts on which this policy is based are:
- Quality Management, Environmental Management, R + D + i and information systems, is understood as the fulfillment of the commitments agreed with our clients, employees, suppliers, collaborators and other interested parties.
- Stakeholders will have access to the organization’s policies and, upon request, to the vision, strategies and policies of each of the organization’s subsystems.
- To stimulate learning and continuous improvement within the organization, improvement measures and successes will be communicated internally, and where appropriate to external stakeholders, defined by Management.
- Quality, Environmental, R + D + i and information systems management is understood as compliance with the legal requirements that apply to the company, both in its generic and specific areas for the provision of its services.
- The R & D & I management system will provide adequate technological capabilities to respond to the realization of new products or processes in terms clearly marked by the market.
- Inclusion of new products and services adapted to the latest market developments, actively participating in the trend of new enabling technologies in the industry.
- The satisfaction of our clients, employees, suppliers, collaborators, other interested parties and general companies is the measure of our success.
- The Comprehensive Management System will be managed with the appropriate organization that it requires.
- Compliance with the procedures of S. Integrated Management.
- Compliance with the internal procedures defined for Computer Security Management, which allows us to ensure the availability, integrity and confidentiality of the data processed with our organization to the interested parties. Interested parties may access Cade’s Security Policies at any time, upon request.
- Preventive versus corrective attitude, that is, evaluating in advance the possible future repercussions that the exercise of our activities could cause on the SGI.
- Define and periodically review the objectives and goals established to comply with the Integrated Management Policy and strategies of the organization.
- The continuous improvement of our processes will also be focused on improving the
- Comprehensive Management System itself.
- Sustainable development, respect for the environment and prevention of pollution.
- External and internal organizations must see each other under a customer / supplier relationship.