CADE will present its technology for gasification of biomass waste in aqueous medium (Supercritical Water Gasification – SCWG) in Biogas Europe, as part of two-days exhibition ReGen Europe, dedicated to capturing energy and co-products from biomass and waste resource streams.
The aim of SCWG technology is to generate a methane-rich pressurized syngas, recover water without any appearance of tars and obtain selective precipitation of inorganic salts. This solution is expected to become especially useful for waste treatment in multiple industrial applications:
- Waste water treatment (sewage sludge valorization)
- Digestates from anaerobic digestion
- Animal manure from intensive farming
- Biodiesel (glycerol valorization)
- Agrifood (processed vegetables, fruit, oil/olive, …)
- Food and drinks (wines, alcohols, milk industry, …)
- Chemical industry (thermoestables, thermoplastics, …)
- Paper industry (black liquor)
About ReGen Europe
Interested? If yes, please complete the following form to get an invitation.