Oil & Gas
Project Engineering and Operation Consulting
CADE's activities comprise engineering and consulting services along both design and operation stages in oil&gas assets and facilities. Major IOC are whithin CADE's regular clients.
Whether it’s solving an existing problem or supplementing owner’s engineering staff, we’re organized to deliver single and multidiscipline services without the resources typically required by larger, full-service projects.
Usual executed projects:
- Owner's engineering and technical purchasing (Heat Exchangers and Static Equipment)
- Basic & detail engineering of new facilities and process units
- Full Design and engineering of heat transfer and static equipment.
- Construction Supervision
- Process and mechanical engineering and consulting over existing facilities.
- Fitness for Service Assessment
- Root Cause Analysis of failure on critic equipment and systems