Industrial flue gas ducts and stacks are recurrent object of combined Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD) and Finite Element (FEM) Analyses aimed to:
- Improvement of flow perfomance in order to obtain an optimal temperature and velocities distribution.
- Reduction of pressure losses (compliance with process parameters)
- Prevention of vibration issues. Resonance
- Minimization of duct sections (reduction of weight)
- Flue gas path optimization (hot points and turbulence areas)
- Mechanical design and supporting structure
Transient CFD simulation of By-Pass System (to stack/to turbine)
Structural design of flue gas ducts in SCR system . Optimization of ducts geometry for minimal weight and assurance of pressure drop and performance flow required by SCR licensor.
- Great diameter ducts design and support (Refineries, Petrochemical and Power Plants)
- Non-metallic materials, FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic), etc
- Special Duct geometries
- Operation Performance Analysis